We're so happy to have started our very own Instagram challenge! Here are the T&C for the competition:
1. The promoter is: Safeglass Europe Limited (company no. SC166548) whose registered office is at Maxwell Building, Nasmyth Avenue, East Kilbride, G75 0BE, United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Safeglass (Europe) Limited and 3D Print Works and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee for this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. One can only enter the competition on Instagram [https://www.instagram.com/] and the guidelines for entry are presented in Clause N.9.
6. A person is allowed to enter multiple submissions to this competition; however, it is not allowed to repeat the content of the submissions.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 19/12/2021. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. Entrants who have not followed the terms and conditions of the competition (presented on this page) will be disqualified and their entries will not be considered when selecting a winner.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
This competition will run from 19/11/2021 until midnight on 19/12/2021. The winner will be announced publicly on 20/12/2021.
To enter, one must firstly take a photograph of their 3D print made using 3D Print Works’ 1.75mm PLA Elefilament in any colour. Then, upload the image on Instagram. One must use the hashtag #3dprintworkschallenge, tag @3dprintworks, and mention the name of the colour they’ve used in the caption of their Instagram post. Failing to do so will make the entry to the competition invalid.
Everyone is allowed to enter the competition more than once, if they upload an image of a different 3D print made using 3D Print Works’ 1.75mm PLA Elefilament in any colour.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control as well as at the discretion of the promoter. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
12. The prize is as follows: 3 reels of 1.75mm 1KG PLA Elefilament, manufactured by 3D Print Works. Colours may vary.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. A Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter on 20/12/2021.
14. The winner will be notified by a direct message on Instagram on 20/12/2021. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize within 2 days (48 hours) of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is dispatched.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
17. Submitting an entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance and allowance for the entered material to be used and reshared by 3D Print Works on any Social Media Platforms. Credit to the original creator will always be given.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of their name, Instagram handle, and content submission in any publicity material by 3D Print Works. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Media Platform.